A: It works well on undercoat or suede carpets, but may not be suitable for some shag carpets or dark carpets because shag carpets may block the cliff sensor on the bottom of the machine, thereby making the machine regard it as a cliff that it should avoid. This is also true for some dark carpets that may have good light absorption ability.
A: Troubleshooting-1: check whether the water tank runs out of water; refill water if necessary.
Troubleshooting-2: check that the mopping cloth has been tightly installed. If the cloth is not tightly installed, the white filter assembly may not properly supply water to the mopping cloth. The filter may be blocked. Please immerse the filter assembly in citric acid or white vinegar; if the problem persists, replace the filter assembly.
Troubleshooting-3: please wet the mopping cloth before mopping and squeeze it dry before installation. If the mopping cloth is dirty, please clean it before reuse. Do not use non-original mopping cloth that may result in insufficient water flow.
Troubleshooting-4: please check that the water tank is installed in place.
A: Troubleshooting-1: check whether the filter is not installed in place. If so, press the filter into place with your thumb.
Troubleshooting-2: check whether the O ring of the filter falls. If the O ring is lost, replace the filter assembly. Do not use non-original mopping cloth that may result in too high water flow.
A: This involves many possibilities: check whether it is resulted from battery low protection; connect it to the dock charger and put the machine onto the dock charger to check whether it can be normally started. The machine does not work in the temperature range of 0-40℃
. Too high or low temperature will result in the condition that the battery is protected. Please check that the operating temperature is restored to 0-40℃
and kept for a certain period of time, and then try again.
A: Spot cleaning requires re-generation of a map, and the previous map and the coordinate of the dock charger will be cleared which may result in failure to return to the dock charger. Therefore, please put the machine back onto the dock charger after spot cleaning.
A: Troubleshooting-1: check that the machine is powered on as the timer cleaning is ineffective when it is powered off
Troubleshooting-2: check that the battery capacity is higher than 20% as the timer cleaning is ineffective when the battery capacity is lower than 20%; it is recommended to keep the machine be seated on the dock charger and work in standby mode uninterruptedly
Troubleshooting-3: check that the cleaning timer is correctly set; for example, if it is set to "Once", the setting will not be effective any longer after being executed once, or if it is set to "Workday" and the current day is a weekend day, the timer cleaning will also be ineffective.
A: Charging stops after the battery is full. The motherboard is powered directly from the dock charger and the battery is in standby mode and thus the battery performance will not be affected. The machine has very low power consumption (less than 3 W) when it is inoperative. To maintain the best performance of the battery, please try to keep the machine interfaced on the dock charger when it is left unused.
A: Very occasionally, the machine may have positioning deviation. Please pause the machine and put it back onto the dock charger and try again.
A: If no dock charger is available in the whole cleaning environment, the machine will return to the starting point after cleaning, and alert you with a message that the dock charger cannot be found and please move the machine to be close to the dock charger and try again.
A: The frequency of replacement may vary with service condition and home environment. In general, the side brush and main brush may be replaced every 3-6 months and 6-12 months respectively.
A: If the machine cannot move across any steps with a height of the threshold value, it may be caused by the ground circumstances. You are suggested to wipe the step and the wheels using cloth with some detergent, and try again. If the machine still cannot move across it, please make a small slope to facilitate the operation of the machine and reduce the abrasion of the main wheel.
A: There are no sweeping maps, so that no need to clear the memory.
A: Based on the adaptive algorithm, the robot can calculate the operating time in real time according to room size, furniture arrangements and other actual factors. It takes no more than 60 minutes to clean each time. The cleaning effect will be great if furniture is well arranged and there is little trash.
A: General-purpose accessories: main brush, side brush, main brush cover, strainer (Mi Home strainers are not washable), and virtual wall.
A: The mopping function is not available. The floor is already quite clean after the sweeping process, so that manual mopping will not be a hard work. Meanwhile, you can also select Roborock S50/S51 sweeping and mopping robots.
A: Yes. Please download Mi Home APP and connect it to your machine. On the Setting option, you can add timer operation. After setting, the set timer cleaning will not be affected regardless of whether the machine is connected to Wi-Fi.
A: Charging stops after the battery is full. The motherboard is powered directly from the dock charger and the battery is in standby mode and thus the battery performance will not be affected. The machine has very low power consumption (less than 3W) when it is inoperative. To maintain the best performance of the battery, please try to keep the machine interfaced on the dock charger when it is left unused.
A: The machine itself will not fail to work due to an error and can still works without the main brush, but, without the main brush, the cleaning effect is reduced. This is not recommended.
A: For foreign matters that cannot be removed by dry cloth, you can power the machine off or disconnect it from the power supply and use wet cloth to clean it. Be sure to use dry cloth to wipe water residue off before charging or use.
1. #RoborockEurope Facebook Contest (the “Contest”) starts August 8th, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. GMT/UTC and ends August 29th, 2018 at 11:59 a.m. GMT/UTC
1. No Purchase is Necessary to Enter or Win.
2. The contest is only open to residents from North America and Europe＊.
3. Roborock employees, employees' family and suppliers/ vendors are ineligible to win.
How to Participate:
1. Follow our official Facebook page: Roborock
2. Comment with the country you recognize based on the clues in the picture + one thing you like most about this country. (e.g. China + Kungfu movies)
3. Invite your friends to Like your answer!
4. Comments must be submitted on or before the deadline quoted under corresponding post to be eligible.
NOTE: The Contest will run in 3 stages, with 3 posts in total (1 post per week). In each stage, after winners have been selected, additional comments made to that post will not be eligible.
Selection of Winners
1. Every week, 5 lucky winners will be picked based on the correct country guessed and the most likes received. Each winner will get a 30% off Amazon store coupon on Roborock S5
2. Our weekly winners will be announced on every Thursday (specifically: 16th August, 23rd August, 30th August). Roborock will notify the winners via Facebook Message to obtain necessary contact details for prize fulfillment purposes.
3. If there is a tie between two or more participants for the winning slots, then the tie situation will be resolved using the standard tie break formula, i.e., firstly, by ranking the participants according to publish time of their comments - the earlier comment would win the coupon. If a tie still exists, the tie will then be broken through a random draw.
4. Failure to provide a response with necessary information within 7 days may result in the forfeiture of the prize for the winners.
1. Winners should agree to their comments (including text, photo/ video) being shared on Roborock’s promotion and communications channels, including but not limited to Roborock’s official website pages and social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube).
2. The full prize details will be shared with the winner once they have been selected and notified.
3. Roborock reserves the right to display any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. Roborock, in its sole discretion, may amend these rules from time to time.
5. Roborock reserves the final rights for this activity.
The UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Ireland, Portugal, Austria, Denmark, Greece, Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Slovenia, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia.
Among them, Roborock’s official stores have launched on Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es and Amazon.it.